Where are we on God’s Prophetic clock? We are in the “gap” between Jesus’ crucifixion/resurrection and the start of Daniel’s 70th week. We’ve been in this “gap” for approximately 2000 years, but the signs given to us by Jesus in Matthew 24 and Luke 21 indicate that we are now in the “last of the last days”. When will the final 7 year period begin? Although I can’t say for sure, I do believe that the signs are already present. These are my musings.
Luke 21:25: “There will be signs in sun and moon and stars, and on the earth dismay among nations, in perplexity at the roaring of the sea and the waves,
On May 14, 1948, Israel officially became a nation in the beginning of the prophetic fulfillment of Isaiah 11:11. After spending 2000 years in exile, Israel returned to her homeland a second time. (The first time Israel was brought back to her land was after the Babylonian exile c. 538BC). YHWH Elohim “marked out” this significant event with prophesied signs in the sky. There was an important blood moon tetrad that occurred right around the establishment of the Jewish nation in 1948. This blood moon tetrad wasn’t just any ole lunar eclipse, because these all occurred on Jewish Feast Days (God’s Moedim/Appointed Times) in 1949/1950.
Isaiah 11: 11: Then it will happen on that day that the Lord
Will again recover the second time with His hand
The remnant of His people, who will remain,
From Assyria, Egypt, Pathros, Cush, Elam, Shinar, Hamath,
12: And from the islands of the sea.
And He will lift up a standard for the nations
And assemble the banished ones of Israel,
And will gather the dispersed of Judah
From the four corners of the earth.
The blood moon Tetrad “marked out” the beginning of the fulfillment of Isaiah 11:11 and the establishment of Israel as the Jewish nation.
There was another blood moon tetrad in 1967-1968 as Israel took back Jerusalem for the first time in 2000 years. The term Blood Moon is used to refer to four total lunar eclipses that happen in the span of two years, all on Old Testament Feast Days (Moedim),
There was another blood moon tetrad in 2014/2015, marking out the completion of Israel’s 50th year (Jubilee) in Jerusalem and her 70th year in the land. American President Donald Trump recognized Jerusalem as the Capital of Israel on December 6, 2017.
In-fact, in these last days we have this perfect symmetrical sign regarding Israel that cannot be ignored or overlooked. Because of the advances in technology, ordinary people such as ourselves can now understand and observe the signs in the skies in a way that previously would only be possible to the magi or astronomers.
Israel celebrated her 70th “birthday” in the land on May 14, 2018 on the Gregorian calendar. On the Hebrew Calendar she actually reached her 70th year in the land on April 20, 2018. Both “dates” were celebrated in Israel.
What is it about this number 70 and why does it matter that Israel is just about to complete her 70th year?
To quickly refresh our memories on the significance of this number 70, we’re going to go back and look at the Old Testament prophet Jeremiah. Jeremiah prophesied of Jerusalem’s destruction and exile during the days of the Divided Kingdom. The Lord gave Jeremiah specific prophecies that because of Israel’s sin and disobedience she would be exiled into Babylon for 70 years. However, unlike the Northern 10 Tribes who disappeared into the Gentile nations never to return, Israel (aka Judah) would be permitted to return to her land after 70 years were complete in order to rebuild Jerusalem and the Jewish Temple. This did, in-fact, happen during the days of Ezra and Nehemiah. The Prophet Daniel, who was exiled from Jerusalem during the first Babylonian siege c. 605BC, KNEW of Jeremiah’s Prophecies (Jeremiah, Daniel, and Ezekiel were prophets around the same time) and recognized when the 70 year EXILE was NEARLY COMPLETE. Daniel TRUSTED and BELIEVED the prophecies of Jeremiah, so much so, that he incorporated them in his prayer that is found in the 9th chapter of the book of Daniel. At this time, Daniel had been living in Captivity for nearly 70 years and understood that Israel (the Jewish people) had not humbled themselves before the Lord God. He felt strongly that they needed to pray and humble themselves if they desired to return to Jerusalem. In Daniel Chapter 9, Daniel seeks the Lord’s counsel, desiring to know and understand what was going to happen in the future to his people, the Jewish Nation.
Daniel 9: In the first year of Darius the son of Ahasuerus, of Median descent, who was made king over the kingdom of the Chaldeans— 2 in the first year of his reign, I, Daniel, observed in the books the number of the years which was revealed as the word of the Lord to JEREMIAH the prophet for the COMPLETION of the desolations of Jerusalem, namely, seventy years.
While praying this prayer, repenting for his people Israel, and fasting, it was confirmed to Daniel that the Jewish people would be returning to Jerusalem after the 70 years were complete. Daniel also received knowledge and wisdom about an additional time-frame that was important not only for the Jewish people, but for ALL people! This prophecy given to Daniel is known as the 70 “week” Prophecy. We detailed Daniel’s 70 week prophecy here in a previous post ( https://dyingworld.org/2019/03/23/daniels-70-week-prophecy/). Daniel’s 70 “week” prophecy is about 70 periods of 7 years. These seven year periods are officially known as “sevens”, but are also called “weeks” (Shemitah years)
As the completion of the 70 year exile drew near, The Lord sent the Archangel Gabriel to Daniel to explain that from the time that a decree was issued to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until Messiah the Prince, there would be 69 “sevens” (7 year periods) or 483 years total. What HIS story has shown us is that this prophecy proved to be EXACTLY true! From the time that King Arterxerxes issued the decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem UNTIL the Triumphant entry of Jesus, there was exactly 483 years (69 “sevens”). So when Daniel received the 70 “week” prophecy, he UNDERSTOOD that Israel WOULD be permitted to rebuild Jerusalem and the Temple AFTER the 70 years were complete, as prophesied by Jeremiah the Prophet. He also understood that a decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem would kick off a SECOND prophetic time-frame known as “Daniel’s 70 “week/seven” prophecy”.
Why does this matter to us? Because our God is a God of order, HE is a God of patterns and cycles. There is nothing NEW under the sun. In Daniel’s day, first the 70 year prophecy of Jeremiah had to complete, THEN a 70 (week/seven) prophecy (490 years total) would begin with the decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem.
Regarding the idea of patterns and cycles, If we read Jeremiah 25 CAREFULLY we will clearly see that Jeremiah’s prophecy was only partially fulfilled in the days of Jeremiah. The Old Testament prophets often prophesied within the same paragraph for “then time” (the prophet’s current time) and for “end time” (Last days). This means that many Old Testament prophecies would have at least a dual fulfillment, first a smaller physical fulfillment for Israel that would ultimately lead to the larger and final fulfillment for Israel and all people culminating in the Day of the Lord, the time of Judgement upon the entire earth, and then the Millennial reign of Jesus Christ on earth. Let’s take a look at Jeremiah 25 so we can see the “end-time” portions of the prophecy that have yet to be fulfilled.
Jeremiah 25:12 ‘Then it will be when seventy YEARS are COMPLETED I will punish the king of Babylon and that nation,’ declares the Lord, ‘for their iniquity, and the land of the Chaldeans; and I will make it an everlasting desolation.
Historically, God DID JUDGE the Babylonian Kingdom after Israel’s 70 year captivity was COMPLETE, and HE used Media/Persia to be His “hammer”. In a single night, The Medes and Persians came in, conquered Babylon and killed the Chaldean (Babylonian) King Belshazzar. In Daniel Chapter 5, the Babylonian King had taken the precious articles from the Jewish Temple out of storage and used them to “party.” On the night of the “party” a mysterious “hand” wrote some words in Hebrew script on a wall letting him know that his kingdom had been “numbered” and found wanting, and it was going to fall! This is where we get the phrase “The handwriting is on the wall”. This commonly used phrase actually came from the Bible, from the book of Daniel. The Greek historian Herodotus, who wrote about Babylon about 100 years later, described how Cyrus’ army captured the city. Part of the army went north of Babylon and dug a trench from the Euphrates River to a nearby marsh. When the army connected the trench to the Euphrates River, much of the water in the river flowed toward the marsh, while only a little water continued to flow toward Babylon. While the Babylonians were confidently celebrating a feast, the strong river and moat protecting the city became very shallow, and the Medes and Persians were able to enter the city (Herodotus 1.191). They captured the city without a battle, and Darius the Mede was put in charge (Daniel 5:31).
Daniel 5: 25 “Now this is the inscription that was written out: ‘MENĒ, MENĒ, TEKĒL, UPHARSIN.’ 26 This is the interpretation of the message: ‘MENĒ’—God has numbered your kingdom and put an end to it.27 ‘TEKĒL’—you have been weighed on the scales and found deficient.28 ‘PERĒS’—your kingdom has been DIVIDED and given over to the Medes and Persians.”
30 That same night Belshazzar the Chaldean king was slain. 31So Darius the Mede received the kingdom at about the age of sixty-two.
In Daniel Chapter 5, we saw a PARTIAL FULFILLMENT of the Jeremiah 25 prophecy of 70 years when the Persians and Medes came in and conquered literal Babylon c. 539 BC. Let’s now go back to that Prophecy and look at it a little more in depth to see how these patterns may be playing out again. Remember, we’re interested in this because God uses CYCLES and PATTERNS to teach us HIS ETERNAL TRUTHS. Also, look who’s face is on the new Temple Coin in Israel. On one side we see King Cyrus, who was credited for allowing the Jews to rebuild the 2nd Temple, on the other side we see President Trump. Did you know that Cyrus was apparently in “office” for 3 years? President Trump has now entered his 3rd year of office. There was a “blood moon” on the day of President Trump’s birth and there was another blood moon on January 20, 2019, the 2nd anniversary of his inauguration in America, marking out the start of his “3rd year” as President. Coincidence? Hmm….
As we will quickly see in Jeremiah 25 below, there is more to the story, meaning that this prophecy definitely has additional parts that have yet to be fulfilled. As part of the Jeremiah 25 seventy year prophecy, God is going to “judge” ALL the nations of the earth. Okay, we KNOW that didn’t happen c. 539 BC! Nor did Babylon become an “everlasting desolation” because we just saw that the literal city of Babylon was conquered without a fight! This part of the 70 year prophecy is an “end-time” prophecy. This likely means that the judgement of the world, God’s End-Time Judgement we call the Tribulation, comes AFTER a 70 year period having to do with ISRAEL. As a matter of fact, Jeremiah 25 basically states that”WHEN 70 YEARS ARE COMPLETED”…..God is going to “JUDGE” ALL the nations of the world!
Because we’re looking at patterns and not absolutes, the 70 year period that is NOW NEARLY COMPLETE for ISRAEL (2019) is more or less the REVERSE of the 70 year period that began when King Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon laid siege to Jerusalem. What I mean is that c.539BC , Israel had just COMPLETED a 70 year EXILE period in Babylon (away from her land) and in these last days we’re looking at Israel FINALLY coming out of a 2000 year EXILE (1948) and completing her FIRST 70 year period back in HER LAND (2019)! This is VERY significant! Jesus told us that the FIG TREE GENERATION would not pass away until all was fulfilled. Because Israel is symbolic of the Fig Tree, we understand that the prophetic clock began when Israel entered her land 2000 years ago, making THESE 70 YEARS VERY PROPHETIC. Biblically speaking, a Generation is often defined as “70 years”.
Matthew 24:32 “Now learn the parable from the fig tree: when its branch has already become tender and puts forth its leaves, you know that summer is near;33 so, you too, when you see all these things,recognize that He is near, right at the door. 34 Truly I say to you, this generation will NOT pass away until all these things take place.
Jeremiah 25:12 ‘Then it will be when seventy YEARS are COMPLETED I will punish the king of Babylon and that nation,’ declares the Lord, ‘for their iniquity, and the land of the Chaldeans; and I will make it an everlasting desolation.
13 I will bring upon THAT LAND all My words which I have pronounced against it, all that is written in this book which Jeremiah has prophesied against all the nations. 14 For many nations and great kings will make slaves of them, even them; and I will recompense them according to their deeds and according to the work of their hands.)’”
15 For thus the Lord, the God of Israel, says to me, “Take this cup of the wine of WRATHfrom My hand and cause ALL THE NATIONS to whom I send you to drink it. 16 They will drink and stagger and go mad because of the sword that I will send among them.”
17 Then I took the cup from the Lord’s hand and made all the nations to whom the Lord sent me drink it: 18 Jerusalem and the cities of Judah and its kings and its princes, to make them a ruin, a horror, a hissing and a curse, as it is this day; 19 Pharaoh king of Egypt, his servants, his princes and all his people; 20 and all the foreign people, all the kings of the land of Uz, all the kings of the land of the Philistines (even Ashkelon, Gaza, Ekron and the remnant of Ashdod); 21 Edom, Moab and the sons of Ammon; 22 and all the kings of Tyre, all the kings of Sidon and the kings of the coastlands which are beyond the sea; 23 and Dedan, Tema, Buz and all who cut the corners of their hair; 24 and all the kings of Arabia and all the kings of the foreign people who dwell in the desert;25 and all the kings of Zimri, all the kings of Elam and all the kings of Media; 26 and all the kings of the north, near and far, one with another; and ALL THE KINGDOMS OF THE EARTH which are upon the face of the ground, and the king of Sheshach shall drink after them.
God says that after 70 years are COMPLETE, He is going to “judge” all the nations listed above CULMINATING in the JUDGEMENT of EVERY NATION ON THE EARTH! AFTER the 70 years are complete, God says He will make “Babylon” an EVERLASTING DESOLATION. That really didn’t happen to the literal KINGDOM of Babylon c. 605 BC, but it IS prophesied to happen to “Mystery Babylon” in the last days. Mystery Babylon, as we posted previously, is the FALSE RELIGIOUS SYSTEM that has invaded the entire world, EVERY KINGDOM and EVERY RELIGION. That false religious system WILL be made an everlasting desolation, never rising again once it is put down. Revelation 18:21 portrays a parable whereby a great millstone would be tied around her “neck” (MysteryBabylon), and she would be thrown into the sea for her treachery! We just saw in a previous post, “Let the children come to me”, that anyone who would cause a little child of God to stumble, to believe in a false “god” or idolatry would be thrown into the sea with a millstone around their neck. Mystery Babylon is the mother of harlots and abominations on the earth, she is the reason for all the slain on the earth, and she will be THROWN DOWN after the 70 years are complete!
Revelation 18: 20: And he cried out with a mighty voice, saying, “Fallen, fallen is Babylon the great! She has become a dwelling place of demons and a prison of every unclean spirit, and a prison of every unclean and hateful bird.
Revelation 18:21: Then a strong angel took up a stone like a great millstone and threw it into the sea, saying, “So will Babylon, the great city, be thrown down with violence, and will not be found any longer.
Matthew 18: 6 but whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to stumble, it would be better for him to have heavy millstone hung around his neck, and to be drowned in the depth of the sea.
When does ISRAEL COMPLETE her 70th year in the land? On the Gregorian Calendar, Israel completes her 70th year in the land on May 14, 2019. That is REALLY SOON! What might that mean for us?
- On December 6, 2017, US President Donald J. Trump recognized Jerusalem as Israel’s eternal Capital.
- On May 14, 2018 (Israel’s 70th year celebration), Jared Kushner (Donald Trump’s son in law, celebrated the move of the US embassy to JERUSALEM. This significant move marked the BEGINNING of ISRAEL’ s 70th year, which will be COMPLETE on May 14, 2019 (Just a couple of weeks away).
- On March 21, 2019, Donald J. Trump recognized Israel’s sovereignty over the Golan Heights.
- On April 9, 2019 there were critical elections that took place in Israel in which we now know that Benjamin Netanyahu won again.
- Donald J Trump and Jared Kushner will be announcing the “Deal of the Century” in June, 2019, immediately following the Muslim holiday of Ramadan.
Let’s then “sum up” some of what we currently SEE happening. Again, these are musings as we seek to gain a greater understanding of God’s Word and His patterns. We’re going to walk through a quick summary to get our bearings to see if this world might just be heading towards a precipice known as “the Tribulation”. We want to look at patterns and cycles. If this pattern (Jeremiah 25) is going to “play out” again, then after the 70 years are COMPLETE, we would expect Judgement, but we will also likely see Daniel’s 70 WEEK prophecy come back into focus. Remember, after Jesus was crucified, Daniel’s 70 week prophecy PAUSED after “69 consecutive weeks (483 years)” for Israel’s 2nd EXILE which is also the 2000 year Age of the Church (GRACE). There is still a “missing seven” year period that has not yet occurred in Daniel’s 70 week prophecy. So now, with Israel preparing to COMPLETE her 70th year, our guess is that the “missing seven” will pick back up, and the world will be THRUST into the 7 year Tribulation (Daniel 9:27)
Daniel 9:27 And he will make a firm covenant with the many for one week, but in the middle of the week he will put a stop to sacrifice and grain offering; and on the wing of abominations will come one who makes desolate, even until a complete destruction, one that is decreed, is poured out on the one who makes desolate.”
- 586BC – The first Babylonian Siege against Israel was in 586 BC. There were 3 sieges before nearly all of Israel was taken captive. Daniel was taken captive in the 1st siege. Ezekiel was taken captive in the 2nd Siege.
- 70 YEARS CAPTIVITY – Israel remained in Captivity in Babylon for 70 years per the prophecy of Jeremiah 25. Just as God had promised through the prophet Jeremiah, God judged the Babylonians for their sins, and the Babylonian Empire fell to the armies of Persia c. 539 B.C., once again proving God’s promises to be true.
- Just prior to the completion of Jeremiah’s 70 YEAR prophecy, the prophet Daniel received what is known as the 70 “WEEK” or 70 “SEVEN” prophecy. (
- c. 445BC – COMMAND TO RESTORE AND REBUILD JERUSALEM kicks off Daniel’s 70 “WEEK” prophecy in Daniel 9:27. The command to “restore and rebuild Jerusalem” was given by King Artaxerxes of Persia c. 445 B.C. (Nehemiah 2:1-8).
- The first unit of 49 years (seven “SEVENS ”) covers the time that it took to rebuild Jerusalem, “with streets and a trench, but in times of trouble” (Daniel 9:25). This rebuilding is chronicled in the book of Nehemiah.
- 483 YEARS – Using the Jewish custom of a 360-day year, 483 years after 445 B.C. places us at A.D. 30, which would coincide with Jesus’ triumphal entry into Jerusalem (Matthew 21:1-9). The prophecy in Daniel 9:26 specifies that after the completion of the 483 years, “the Anointed One will be cut off”. This was fulfilled when Jesus was crucified.
- Daniel’s 70 week prophecy CLOCK STOPPED…..GAP FOR THE MYSTERY OF THE CHURCH AGE.
- 70AD – Per the prophecy of Luke 21 and as told by JESUS HIMSELF, the city and the sanctuary (The Temple and Jerusalem) were DESTROYED by the Roman armies BECAUSE Israel (the Jewish people) REJECTED her MESSIAH! But THE Jews were partially blinded until the time of the Gentiles is FULFILLED (Church Age).
- 2000 YEAR EXILE FOR ISRAEL – Israel remained in Exile for 2000 years.
- May 14, 1948 – Israel OFFICIALLY returned to her land after a 2000 year EXILE, RESTARTING the PROPHETIC CLOCK, and the FIG TREE GENERATION. This timing was marked out BY YHWH in the sky with a BLOOD MOON TETRAD (a series of Blood Moons on “Jewish” Feast Days)
- May 14, 2018 – Donald Trump recognized JERUSALEM as Israel’s ETERNAL CAPITAL by moving the American Embassy to JERUSALEM in a HISTORIC MOVE. May 14, 2018 was the CELEBRATION of Israel’s 70th birthday, thus BEGINNING her 70th year in the land.
- May 14, 2019 – Israel WILL SOON COMPLETE her 70th year in the land! This has also been “marked out” by a blood moon Tetrad in 2014/2015).
- God promises to JUDGE BABYLON (and the world) AFTER 70 YEARS are COMPLETE (Jeremiah 25).
- We’re missing a seven year time period in Daniel’s 70 “week/seven” prophecy known as “Daniel’s 70th week or The Tribulation period. The Tribulation period IS a period of JUDGEMENT!
Now we’ll get into just a little speculation and include some current events.
Israel is about to complete her 70th year in the land. Our Father works in Cycles and patterns. In Jeremiah 25, God promises to judge the world after a 70 year period. There have been very important signs in the sky marking out these days, as in the blood moon tetrad at the inception of Israel in 1948, the blood moon tetrad when Jerusalem became her Capital in 1967, the blood moon Tetrad that we just saw occur in 2014/2015..marking out Israel’s COMPLETION of her 70th year in the land. It really seems like our God is POINTING to these days. Jesus told us that there would be signs in the sun, the moon, and the stars. Let’s keep going. After Israel’s initial 70 year period in Babylon, she returned back to her land with the decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem. As per Daniel’s prophecy, after 483 years from the issuing of the decree, Messiah was “cut off”, meaning that the Son of God was crucified for the sins of mankind. Prior to this point, Daniel’s 70 WEEK prophecy had gone in perfect succession from the decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until Messiah the Prince rode into Jerusalem in HIS Triumphant entry (483 years exactly). However, when the Son of Man was crucified, the “ship went off-course”, but really, this was the plan all along, the MYSTERY of the Church Age. This began the 2000 year period where God has been sharing HIS GOSPEL of SALVATION to the entire world.
Forty years after Jesus was crucified (40 is the number of trial/testing/judgment), The Jewish Temple was burnt to the ground by the Romans. No more animal sacrifices for the Jews, which is appropriate because once the ULTIMATE sacrifice for the world OCCURRED, there is no NEED for animal sacrifices (Hebrews 10:4)! We were in a PROPHETIC PAUSE on God’s Prophetic Clock for 2000 years. But, in 1948 that all changed when Isaiah 11:11 was partially fulfilled, and Israel returned to her land, restarting the CLOCK! Now, Israel is about to COMPLETE her 70th year in the land and we are seeing things happen. What do we see now?
- AFTER the initial 70 year Babylonian Exile was completed, God STARTED DANIEL’S 70 WEEK PROPHECY with the Decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem which ENDED at 69 weeks (483 years) because the ship went off course, Messiah was “cut off” (crucified) for the sins of all mankind (Daniel 9:25).
- Then, the 2000 year exile began in 70AD COINCIDING with the ‘2000 year time of the Gentiles”. After 2000 years, Israel returned to her land in 1948.
- Perhaps once Israel was back in her land, the 70 year Jeremiah prophecy replayed AGAIN for the end-times,
- once the 70 YEAR prophecy is COMPLETE AGAIN…do we then see another “decree” to “restore and rebuild Jerusalem? We’re still missing the final “week” or 7 year period in Daniel’s 70 week prophecy. This final 7 year period is also known as the 7 year Tribulation period, or judgement of the world, and it just happens to begin with a Confirmation of a Covenant (Daniel 9:27, peace proposal). This almost “mirrors” the Jerusalem decree that kicked off the first 69 “weeks/sevens”.
At this time….5/5/2019.
- The world is moving RAPIDLY to a One World Governance they sometimes themselves call “THE NEW WORLD ORDER”, or Daniel’s Beast Kingdom. This is the “agenda 21”. They are doing this through the United Nations and the agenda of “Climate Change”.
- America is very distracted with a SEVERE COORDINATED Mainstream media push, trying to rid herself of her “Nationalist” President in favor of a Globalist President. Nationalism is being condemned by world leaders as “fascist”, even by the Pope of Rome, while Globalism is being touted as “Right and Good”. The American Media is literally frothing at the mouth, not even wanting to wait until the next election, but drumming up a fake Russian Collusion story, that we already know holds no merit, in order to IMPEACH or remove President Trump from office. This is actually unprecedented.
- Censorship of conservative voices from social media platforms such as Facebook, instagram, and twitter.
- There has been a massive immigration “push” to move peoples into Europe and America to destabilize these nations and create chaos. The plans of the New World Order is to “bring order out of chaos”.
- America is “facing off” with Russia, China, N. Korea, Iran in Syria and in Venezuela. Nuclear capable bombers have been moved into positions making the Cuban Missile Crisis look like “child’s play”. Russia’s mainstream news has reported that they believe America will try a “first nuclear strike” against them. Actually, just tonight as I’m typing this, here was a headline on Fox News “USS Lincoln strike group deployed to send Iran ‘clear and unmistakable’ message, Bolton says”
- The technology is nearly ready for the implementation of the mark of the Beast. This is the mark that is taken that will not allow people to buy or sell without it.
- As prophesied by Jesus HIMSELF, Christians are being SEVERELY persecuted around the globe.
- There have been multiple signs in the skies (blood moon tetrads, Revelation 12 sign on September 23, 2017, there are 2 total solar eclipses that make an X over America, spaced 7 years apart).
- There have been wars/rumors of wars, famines, pestilences, mass animal deaths, and earthquakes, in diverse places – BIRTH PANGS
- As we speak, there has been another very serious escalation in Israel, with over 600 rockets shot into Israel over the past couple of days.
- Just as Israel COMPLETES her 70th year in the land, Donald Trump (name like TRUMPET) and Jared Kushner are going to present their “Proposal for Peace” which will very likely make the attempt to Divide Jerusalem. What makes this Proposal different? Israel trusts Donald J. Trump and Jared Kushner! However, this proposal is likely to end in war, not peace.
- Secretary of State Mike Pompeo signed a book UNDER the Temple Mount with the Jewish Sanhedrin giving America’s “blessing” to rebuild the 3rd Temple! Israel has about everything they need to rebuild this Temple, including the golden Menorah, the table of Shewbread, and even a red Heifer for the cleansing ceremonies. They are READY!
- Daniel’s 70th week, the final week in Daniel 9:27 begins with a confirmation of some sort of Covenant with “the many” which is likely something to do with the Proposal for Peace in Israel. Israel is “hungry” for peace, and they have a “partner” with Donald J. Trump. However, when they say “Peace and Safety” then comes sudden destruction. Out of the “ashes” we may see the NEW WORLD ORDER RISE.
The Good News
Luke 21: 28 But when these things begin to take place, straighten up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.”
Although I cannot say for sure, we definitely need to lift up our Heads because it very much appears that our Redemption draws near. Of course, we don’t know the day or the hour, but we can surely discern the SIGNS of the TIMES! There is another parallel 70 year prophecy in Jeremiah 29 that we also need to review, that has to do with REDEMPTION! This prophecy is also fulfilled after the SAME 70 year pattern.
Jeremiah 29: 10 “For thus says the Lord, ‘When SEVENTY YEARS have been COMPLETED for Babylon, I will visit you and fulfill My good word to you, to bring you back to this place. 11 For I know the plans that I have for you,’ declares the Lord, ‘plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope. 12 Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek Me and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart. 14 I will be found by you,’ declares the Lord, ‘and I will restore yourfortunes and will gather you from all the nations and from all the places where I have driven you,’ declares the Lord, ‘and I will bring you back to the place from where I sent you into exile.’
Part of the reason the Lord put it on our hearts to write this blog is so that we can prepare people, warn people, show people that JESUS is coming back SOON! Jesus IS who He said He IS! Jesus IS the prophesied MESSIAH who took away the sins of the WORLD! Jesus’ blood Sacrifice via the substitution principle (the blood of the innocent in exchange for the blood of the guilty), is the ONLY HOPE for mankind’s salvation. God is both Holy and Merciful. Because He is HOLY He cannot just “ignore” or brush aside sin, it’s not in His nature. Sin must be dealt with. The soul that sins will die, this is written. But God, in His Mercy, set up the Sacrificial System so that the blood of the INNOCENT can pay the price for the BLOOD of the guilty! The truth is we have ALL fallen short of the Glory of God. If we think we can go before a Holy God with our tiny, puny list of Good Works and state that we think we should be allowed into Heaven (Kingdom of God), we are kidding ourselves. Yes, we will want to go to the Kingdom, but there is ONLY ONE WAY to enter the Kingdom! We must go through the DOOR, and YESHUA (JESUS) IS THE DOOR! Jesus is the only way! His Blood washes us completely clean, and it’s as though we’ve never sinned.
Romans 10:9: that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved;
This entire post has been about showing each of us approximately where we are on God’s PROPHETIC TIME CLOCK. Although I’m not a perfect teller of time, I would say that the clock is about to strike MIDNIGHT. Once that happens, some major prophecies will be fulfilled. One such prophecy will be the Dead in Christ rising first, the Redemption of the flesh. At some point after that, there will be the Rapture of the Church, completely closing out the Church Age. The Jeremiah 29 prophecy seems to potentially LINK the Redemption of the Flesh (bringing God’s people out of the exile that they have been since the Garden of Eden), and restoring them to what God originally intended once the 70 years are COMPLETE! Israel COMPLETES her 70th year on May 14, 2019! Of course, we are DEFINITELY NOT saying that this is the “day or the hour”…as no man knows the day or the hour. But, we can know the SEASON…and we think we are in the SEASON! Interesting and not a coincidence that the 45th President of the United States is named TRUMP..and his Vice President..PENCE (trumpence, sounds like TRUMPETS). No such thing as a coincidence with our God. The Dead inChrist rise first at the sound of the LAST TRUMPET!
Look up, our Redemption draws near!
What do we do? LOOK UP! Jesus told us to pray that we may be found worthy to escape these things (judgement) that are coming upon the earth and stand before the son of Man (JESUS) (Luke 21:36). I would definitely do that! Also, it would be a good idea to stay in prayer, trust JESUS who loves you more than you could possibly know, possibly share these revelations with others so that they too can be prepared. It’s going to be absolutely CRITICAL that those who are not taken in the Rapture are ready to REFUSE the mark of the Beast, that nasty mark that will cost PEOPLE their SALVATION! A person can still be saved by Jesus during the Tribulation as long as they refuse the mark of the Beast. That’s going to be difficult, though, because that decision will likely cost them their physical life on earth. The New World Order Beast system has a plan to execute all Christians and Jews, all those not taking the mark of the beast, via beheading. But it’s better to lose one’s physical life and have an eternity of salvation with Jesus in the Kingdom of God, then it is to try to save yourself, take the mark, and then lose one’s salvation, thus dying the eternal death. Once a person takes the mark of the beast, there is no going back! It’s a permanent decision! Also, all those who take the mark will “long for death” on earth, but it will escape them (Rev. 9:6)….and they will break out in loathesome boils all over their skin because whatever is in that mark is not going to mix well with human DNA (Rev. 16:2). We do not say these things to scare anybody! There is still time NOW, before the Rapture, to receive Jesus as Lord and Savior! There is still time NOW, to be ready for the Rapture and escape all of this horror that will be coming upon the earth!