I don’t really like devoting an entire page to the lies of the enemy, but as I watch with increasing horror at this world moving in a direction that can only be described as a slow motion train wreck, I feel compelled by the Holy Spirit to shine a light into the dark corners that have invaded our lives, even invaded the way we think about things.
Genesis 3: Now the serpent was more subtle than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made.
The Hebrew word for subtle used in Genesis 3 is aruwm, meaning subtle, shrewd, crafty, sly, sensible, or even prudent. I have a feeling that this dude didn’t look like an ugly snake, slithering around in the garden. I’m sure he was considered a “friend” by Eve. The Bible tells us that lucifer (lightbearer), the angel who fell and became satan (adversary), was originally the most beautiful angel created by God. We get a glimpse of this fallen angel in the book of Ezekiel.
11 Again the word of the Lord came to me saying, 12 “Son of man, take up a lamentation over the king of Tyre and say to him, ‘Thus says the Lord God,
“You had the seal of perfection,
Full of wisdom and perfect in beauty.
13 “You were in Eden, the garden of God;
Every precious stone was your covering:
The ruby, the topaz and the diamond;
The beryl, the onyx and the jasper;
The lapis lazuli, the turquoise and the emerald;
And the gold, the workmanship of your settings and sockets,
Was in you.
On the day that you were created
They were prepared.
14 “You were the anointed cherub who covers,
And I placed you there.
You were on the holy mountain of God;
You walked in the midst of the stones of fire.
15 “You were blameless in your ways
From the day you were created;
Until unrighteousness was found in you.
At first blush, this verse appears to be speaking about a human king and kingdom, and yet we KNOW that this verse is about ALOT more than just the “king of Tyre” because the human king of Tyre was NOT ALIVE during the time of Adam and Eve! The nation of Tyre came into existence thousands of years later. In Scripture, the only CREATED beings specifically MENTIONED as being in the garden of Eden were Adam, Eve, and the serpent. Ezekiel 28 is speaking about the serpent. In Ezekiel 28, the serpent is described as being PERFECT IN BEAUTY, obviously no ordinary snake! The serpent was beautiful on the outside, but on the inside he had become evil..envying the Most High God and God’s new Creation…Humanity. He probably looked a lot like a beautiful human being, but perhaps bigger and stronger. He was a “silver tongued devil”…telling Eve things that she wanted to hear anyway. Adam and Eve had no concept of lying or deception because everything had been perfect in the Garden of Eden….except for the heart of the serpent. The Tree of the knowledge of good and evil, like the serpent, was BEAUTIFUL and TEMPTING. Some people believe that the Tree of the knowledge of good and evil WAS the serpent…and the TREE OF LIFE IS JESUS.…metaphorically speaking.
The Bible presents not only the redemption plan of God, it also tells of the epic battle between two trees, two seeds, and two cities…, all pointing to the (children) of the One True God, Elohim Vs the children of satan. The Word of God divides..those who belong to YHWH, and those who belong to the dragon (satan).
|Tree of LIFE||Tree of the knowledge of good and evil|
|Seed (descendant) of the woman (Israel) – JESUS CHRIST||Seed (“descendant”) of the serpent – Nephilim, antichrist|
|The New Jerusalem – BRIDE OF CHRIST, those who worship JESUS||Mystery Babylon – “bride” of satan, those who worship satan either through deception or on purpose.|
|Good Seed/Wheat||Bad seed/Tares (weeds)|
|Abraham’s TRUE Descendants (Jew and Gentile, One in Messiah – the Israel of God)||Those who say they are “Jews”, but are not for they lie, they are of the Synagogue of satan|
The devil was in the Garden with Adam and Eve in the very beginning. Why was he there? Nobody really knows. God knew that the devil would become an enemy, but Adam and Eve believed the devil to be their FRIEND. Were Adam and Eve warned? Sure. God told them that if they ate of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, they would die. In this context, “eating” of something doesn’t mean literally taking a bite out of fruit. It means BELIEVING in something. We either BELIEVE what God tells us..or we BELIEVE the lies of the devil. Many of us would NEVER knowingly believe the devil’s lies. We’d say…I’d never fall for that. Hmm..Is that true?
The devil is described as the craftiest being on the planet. We have this picture in our mind of an ugly being with nasty horns, a harsh evil tongue, and dripping with pure evil. This is certainly how the devil is often depicted in the movies. However, more recently, we see the opposite in Hollywood. Lately, evil is being packaged in a “cute” box, giving us the message that evil isn’t really evil, it’s just “misunderstood”, or “naughty”, or something fun. Both depictions of the devil and darkness are not Biblical. One is meant to scare people half to death and the other is meant to make evil seem attractive. The new series “Good Omens” actually depicts the antichrist as a type of “savior”, which is exactly how he will seem to the world.
This move in the entertainment industry to portray the antichrist as a savior is not accidental as the entertainment industry is overrun with the Illuminati (devil worshipers), who unlike the general public, KNOW how LATE the hour is. The devil masquerades as an angel of light. His TRUE IDENTITY (one who comes to kill, steal, and destroy) is concealed, not obvious, and often goes unnoticed. The Church RARELY preaches on the Spiritual battle we face every day. (Ephesians 6). The Church sometimes speaks of the hater of our souls in general terms (presence of “evil”), but refuses to acknowledge that he is an actual, HIGHLY INTELLIGENT, VERY ORGANIZED AND MOTIVATED sentient being who PLANS and PLOTS to destroy mankind. Taking advantage of this silence, the devil continues to whisper very subtle lies into mankind’s ears, making them sound desirable and therefore truthful. This entity gains power through mankind’s sin, so he has every reason to keep people sinning. The Bible is very clear that in the last days, MANY people will believe the devil’s lies because they take PLEASURE in UNRIGHTEOUSNESS (adikia )
2 Thessalonians 2:9: Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness (Adikia) in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness(Adikia).
Adikia corrupts the truth and chokes out the truth by its deceitfulness. Adikia or unrighteousness is loving sin more than loving God and His truth. When the heart is in love with self-exaltation and independence and the pleasures of sin, the mind will inevitably distort the truth or suppress the truth in order to protect the idols of the heart.
First, God tells us the CONDITION of the Last days …..
- The last days will be LIKE the days of Noah and Lot. What was going on in Noah and Lot’s day? What do these two time periods have in common? In the days of Noah, the Nephilim (the children of the union between fallen angels and “the daughters of men”) were on the earth, and they were VERY strong, powerful, and evil. They were eventually worshiped as “gods” via false pagan religion. In the days of Lot, there were likely still Nephilim on the earth since the Bible indicates that somehow they survived the flood. Sodom and Gomorrah were horrible places of filth and violence, filled with sexual immorality (including homosexuality/sodomy), violence, murder, greed, rape, and everything that is against God.
Luke 17: 26: And just as it happened in the days of Noah, so it will be also in the days of the Son of Man: 27 they were eating, they were drinking, they were marrying, they were being given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, and the flood came and destroyed them all. 28 It was the same as happened in the days of Lot: they were eating, they were drinking, they were buying, they were selling, they were planting, they were building; 29 but on the day that Lot went out from Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven and destroyed them all. 30 It will be just the same on the day that the Son of Man is revealed.
- Second, God tells us that in the last days, people will CHOOSE to believe the devil’s LIES because they “take pleasure in UNRIGHTEOUSNESS”. Because of people’s wrong choices, God sends them a “deluding influence” to make it even harder to believe the truth. Most people do not want the truth because it doesn’t measure up to the world’s values. Also, those who believe and speak the truth will be thought of as “haters, pariahs, outcasts, or weirdos.” Here’s an Example of current thinking… “Hmmm..Would I rather believe the worldly teaching that matches up with MY concept of who God is…that LOVE = TOLERANCE, and so He accepts every and all lifestyles, that He receives worship from any religion, that He is so inclusive that He would never kick anybody out of Heaven? How about if I believe that God FOLLOWS MY concept of sin..which changes in every generation and culture? This means that MANKIND and NOT GOD determines what is sin or not sin. Or…would I dare to believe the TRUTH that God Himself determines what is sin, and only God has the REMEDY (Jesus Christ). This truth MAY mean that I need stop listening to the world and stop relying on SELF, asking the Holy Spirit to EXAMINE ME..and show me if there be any wicked way in me so that I can repent and turn from the sin that has enslaved me. I may need to read the Word of God to find out the TRUE character of God. Also, I may lose some friends if I do this. Oooh….that sounds kind of hard..perhaps I should just believe the former, that God is okay with sin…or better yet, that there really is no such thing as sin, or even that there is no such thing as God. Anyway, you get the picture.” Is this why “athiesm” is on the rise? Many will believe the lie in the last days because it is far easier and more pleasant to swim downstream with everyone else than to fight the current and swim upstream.
Christians think that there is NO WAY we would EVER believe or embrace false doctrines or lies from the devil. I would bet that many of God’s people think this way…and yet, God tells us that in the last days, there would be a HUGE FALLING AWAY…from the truth. This means that the vast majority of God’s people, God’s Church would begin to believe “doctrines of demons”, moving away from the truth of Jesus Christ and TOWARDS false doctrine. Our Bible warns us over and over that in the last days there will be false teachers, false prophets, false leaders who would lead God’s children away from HIS TRUTH. How is this possible? First, the Church leadership either does not believe or does not REALIZE that we are NOW IN the last days..and they should be LOOKING for and GUARDING AGAINST the PROPHESIED APOSTASY and DECEPTIONS coming into the Church! Second, the devil is CRAFTY and SUBTLE and is very good at making something that is actually VERY WRONG…seem right. How does he do this? The devil is “the prince of the power of the air”. He will use every resource that he has at his disposal to lead the children of God astray. Plus, he appeals to our fallen human nature that wants to believe him anyway.
Since the Garden of Eden, mankind has fallen, and we have what is known as a fleshy “human nature”. Our fallen nature lacks the wisdom of God;however, because of our pride, many of us tend to believe we don’t NEED God to tell us what is right and wrong. We can figure it out for ourselves! So many people are falling for false doctrines because they BELIEVE they know better than God. Once again, when we do this we are believing the lies of the devil. We live in an era where everyone is doing what is right in their own eyes. Sadly, many, MANY Churches are feeding into these deceptions by not teaching the truth because the truth is painful, it is convicting, and it is NOT popular. The TRUTH will NOT pack pews, it will not bring in dollars, it will NOT make one popular. The truth can even seem “mean” or “judgmental”…and lies can seem “nice” or “tolerant“. Sigh. “Tell em what they wanna hear”….This is the doctrine of today. This is the painful reality of the world we live in now. The devil owns the mainstream media, he has the power to censure Conservative voices on the internet, he even has some of his people established in Churches, to make sure that God’s voice is muffled, it is not believed, it is REBUKED. The devil has people thinking these differences are POLITICAL, not SPIRITUAL. He slyly tells people that these differences are between conservative vs liberal….Or “right” vs “left”….or “red” vs “blue”. No, the truth is, these differences ARE spiritual, and they are the difference between what is Biblical (God’s Word)…and what is not Biblical (devil’s lies/man’s words). Again, the only way that we will have eyes to SEE the truth is to believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, have His Holy Spirit indwelling us, and to READ and STUDY God’s Word for ourselves.
The purpose of this blog is to Witness to the Power, Love, and Mercy of Jesus Christ, to help people read and understand God’s Word, to warn people of the current and coming end-times deceptions (including the mark of the beast), and to help prepare God’s people for the Rapture and soon return of Jesus Christ.
Here are some examples of the Word of God that are either ignored, not taught, not believed, or not followed, and are instead replaced with the lies of the devil that are popular, believed by most people, and are way more easy to digest. In the books of Ezekiel and Revelation, we see Ezekiel and John “eat” a scroll that is sweet in their mouths but bitter in their bellies. The Truth can taste sweet, but it is often bitter in our bellies as we try to “digest it” because it takes us to a painful, narrow path that will make us unpopular, sometimes even hated, and somewhat alone. The narrow path that leads to life is hard, rocky, and jagged…but the destination is worth the painful travelling conditions.
The Truth is in God’s Word. Check it out for yourselves.
- Homosexuality is a sin. It just is. The Bible is very, very crystal clear on this point. It was one of the primary sins in the books of Jude, in Genesis (Sodom), in Leviticus, and even in the New Testament, in Romans 1. If one were to say that in public, one may find oneself arrested, censured, sued, or worse. Many have received death threats from speaking the truth. This is important to note… Although homosexuality is a sin, we should NEVER, EVER oppress, ridicule, or bully ANYBODY! Instead, we should speak truth in LOVE. The homosexual is NOT a terrible person, they are NOT a worse sinner than anyone else, but they are DECEIVED..either into believing that it is not a sin, OR…they simply reject God so that they can do what they like. This is not speaking about same sex attraction, this is speaking about the act of homosexual sex. Being attracted to the same sex is NOT a sin…and celibacy is always, always an option for the homosexual. What about “born that way”? Yes, that is possible because we live in a fallen world where our bodies and minds are exposed to negative environmental forces even while in the womb. How is it hateful to be truthful to people, if we do so not in condemnation, ridicule, or nastiness..but in LOVE AND GENUINE CARE AND CONCERN FOR SOMEONE’S SOUL, THEIR ETERNITY?. We are not condemning anybody, including the homosexual, but let’s not kid ourselves…God is not okay with homosexuality..and Churches are TERRIFIED to say anything about it. Speaking truth will come with a harsh, negative backlash from the world. But…churches are not leading people to Christ, teaching people to “die to self”, to give up our own fleshy desires and put on the mind of Christ. Instead, they’re justifying SIN, which will only hurt the individual in the long run. This is terrible, part of the Great apostasy that is prophesied in the Last days. (Lev. 18:22, Lev. 20:13, Romans 1:26-27, 1 Corinthians 6:9, 1 Timothy 1:9-10, 2 Thess. 2:3, 1 Timothy 4:1)
- There is only 1 SINGLE PATH to GOD and to HEAVEN. There are NOT multiple paths. Jesus Christ is the ONLY WAY to Heaven. Every person on the planet, Jew or Gentile MUST BELIEVE in Jesus’ atoning work on the Cross if they want to receive the FREE GIFT of ETERNAL LIFE. Jesus Christ is the SON OF GOD. He is not simply a “prophet” or a good man, He is the I AM…and He is the Only Name under Heaven by which a person can be saved from ETERNAL DEATH. This is NOT going to win anyone a popularity contest because it is NOT about “religious tolerance”, it is about SALVATION for ALL PEOPLE!. People want to know…What about Muslims, what about Jews, Hindus, athiests, etc? The same answer…One path. All must come to the knowledge of the Son of God, Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ is both INCLUSIVE and EXCLUSIVE. ALL are welcome to come to the Table, but Jesus Christ IS the ONLY WAY. (John 14:6, Acts 4:10-12, 1 Timothy 2:4-5, John 10:7)
- The God of ISLAM and the GOD of the Bible are NOT the same God. The public educational system is teaching the youth that we worship the same God..but we do not. This is a LIE. Islam does not believe that Jesus Christ is the RISEN son of God. Islam does not worship YHWH, they worship Allah. Allah is the moon god. The crescent moon is a pagan symbol, and has been around for Millennia. People are being DECEIVED. (2 John 1:7, 1 John 5:10, https://biblebelievers.org.au/moongod.htm )
- The Church has NOT replaced Physical Israel. God is still in Covenant with the Jewish people…and He has a plan to call them OUT of the Old Covenant and INTO the New Covenant. The Tribulation period is also known as the time of Jacob’s Trouble, and it is a time where God will be “waking up” the Jewish people to the TRUTH of their MESSIAH…YESHUA (JESUS). Jesus will be king over ALL ISRAEL, both Jew and Gentile, one in Christ Jesus. (Romans 11:11-32, Ezekiel 37:15-17, John 10:16)
- Belief in the TRINITY is NOT POLYTHEISM, as some other “religions” may suggest. Hear Oh Israel the Lord our God, the Lord is ONE. The TRUE TRIUNE GOD exists as ONE GOD in the form of a relationship (ELOHIM) because GOD IS LOVE. Love requires a subject, and object, and the LOVE that is between them. It is difficult to explain the infinite trinity in earthly terms, but we can try. H20 is a single substance that can exist as liquid water, solid ice, or gaseous steam. How about a triangle that has 3 sides, and yet it is one triangle which is indivisible. Or think about fire which needs fuel, heat, and Oxygen…if any of these are missing, the fire won’t exist. How about a rope, intertwined with 3 cords..and yet it is one single rope? Elohim is One God who exists in 3 forms and is far more than our puny minds can comprehend. (1 Corinthians 8:4, Galatians 3:20, Matthew 3:16-17, Psalm 2:7, Hebrews 1:8-9, John 1:1, 1 Corinthians 3:16, John 14:16-17, Colossians 2:9, Revelation 4:11)
- The ONLY thing necessary for SALVATION is to receive God’s FREE GIFT of GRACE. Jesus shed His Blood on the Cross for ALL of mankind. All who would BELIEVE on His Name (Jesus/Yeshua), all who BELIEVE that Jesus is the Christ (Messiah), the Son of God who came to earth, lived a sinless life and shed His precious blood on the Cross for the Redemption of sin, rising 3 days later VICTORIOUS over sin and the grave is ALL that is necessary to receive salvation. God says if you BELIEVE in your heart that God RAISED JESUS from the dead, and declare with your MOUTH that Jesus is LORD..of your life, LORD over all, than you WILL be SAVED! Absolutely NO WORKS are NECESSARY for SALVATION! Mankind cannot WORK himself to Heaven. Even obeying God’s laws does NOT save us because it is NOT POSSIBLE for mankind to be perfectly obedient. The NOAHIDE LAWS are not CAPABLE of making anyone Righteous! God’s standards are way too high! However, one will KNOW that one is saved when one DESIRES to obey Jesus Christ..The Holy Spirit convicts our hearts of sin and leads us out of sin. Salvation and sanctification, made possible through the finished work of Christ on the Cross, are NOT works we do ourselves…so that NO MAN can BOAST. (Ephesians 2:8, Ephesians 2:5, Romans 3:24, Romans 9:16, Romans 5:17)
- We ARE in the Last Days, and Jesus Christ IS coming soon. We don’t have hundreds and hundreds of years left. Mainstream Churches absolutely DO NOT want to talk about the fact that the signs of the end times are all around us. They do NOT want Christians thinking about or looking for the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ. Why? I’m really not sure why this is, but perhaps it is bad for business? Like the Jewish elite, the Sanhedrin did not want their power structure challenged, so they rejected the FIRST COMING of Jesus. Do some churches feel the same? Pastors/Priests/Bishops, and the “elite of the Church” need to examine their own motives for suppressing this truth. If Churches aren’t teaching that we are in the end of days, Christians aren’t LOOKING for the deceptions that were prophesied to come into the Church, and are therefore much more likely to be deceived. (Luke 10:23-24, Hebrews 9:26, 2 Corinthians 6:2, 1 Peter 1:18-20, 1 Timothy 4:1, Matthew 24:10-12, 1 John 2:18-19)
- To go along with #7, the vast majority of mainstream Churches do NOT talk about or preach about the Rapture of the Church. We understand that there is a controversy on whether the Rapture is pre-tribulation, mid-tribulation, pre-wrath, etc, so I guess Churches don’t want to discuss this topic. We understand that no man knows the day or the hour, but how can Churches prepare their congregations to be ready for the Rapture if they don’t even discuss the topic..at all? The Bible tells us to WATCH (like a night watchman)…and to NOT SLEEP so that we will not be caught unaware. The Churches are doing the exact opposite of this. (John 14:3, Mark 13:32, Matthew 24:30-31, 1 Corinthians 15:51-53, 1 Thessalonians 4:16-18, Luke 17:34-37, Mark 13:24-27 )
- Christians are to pick up our Cross daily, and follow Jesus. God’s Word does not tell us that everything is going to be GREAT once we become a Christian. In-fact, He tells us the exact opposite. Jesus Himself tells us that the Christians WILL experience persecution…and even EXTREME persecution in the last days. Is the Church prepared for persecution? Is the Church being taught to stand firm, and not to waver in the “court of public opinion”? No...the Church is bending the truth of God to “FIT” into the culture of today. (Matthew 10:17, Matthew 24:9, Luke 21:12, John 15:20, John 16:2, 2 Timothy 3:12, Revelation 2:10)
- Both the Old and New Testament are RELEVANT for today’s Christian. The Old Testament is NOT an antiquated old book about an “ANGRY GOD” who wants to kill everyone..and the New Testament is NOT about a “PERMISSIVE GOD, who shed His Blood SO THAT we could continue in our sin. The Old Testament is the New Testament CONCEALED…and the New Testament is the Old Testament REVEALED. The Same God is in both the Old and New Testaments. The Tanakh (Old Testament) and the Brit Chadasha (New Testament) CONFIRM and NOT contradict one another, and they are BOTH RELEVANT because contrary to popular BELIEF…GOD DOES NOT CHANGE…EVER. (Luke 24:27, Malachi 3:6, Hebrews 13:8, Numbers 23:19, Isaiah 40:8, John 1:1)
- Christians are SUPPOSED to tell people from “other religions” about JESUS. This is called the GREAT COMMISSION, which is not something that Churches are teaching. Churches are teaching “Religious TOLERANCE”..etc…but did the APOSTLES teach Religious tolerance? Did the Apostles tell the pagans to stay in their “comfortable old religion”? NO! The apostles went to their DEATH preaching the Name of Jesus. Christians need to be BOLD in SHARING our faith..not shrinking away so that we don’t OFFEND anyone. The message of the CROSS IS AN OFFENCE to the UNBELIEVING world. It is foolishness to the Greek (non-believer)..and a stumbling block to Jews. (Matthew 28:19, Mark 16:15, Luke 24:27, Acts 1:8, Romans 1:16, Matthew 10:33, 1 Corinthians 1:23 )
- Abortion IS murder. Babies are NOT a choice. It is not okay with God to kill a baby in the womb to cover the sin of fornication or adultery. It is NOT okay to sacrifice our children to the god of convenience. I understand that the argument regarding rape is always used in the argument FOR abortion, but the reality is that less than 1/2 of 1 percent of abortions occur because of rape. In the Bible, God tells us that He knew us BEFORE we were born. He tells us that He knit us together in our mother’s womb. John the Baptist was FILLED with God’s Holy Spirit in his mother’s womb. Babies in the womb are PEOPLE, not simply a “cluster of cells”. It has been proven that they feel pain, and they seem to show fear. They suck their thumbs to self-soothe, they hiccup, and they kick and move. They are PEOPLE, not a “choice”. Even in the secular world, if a person kills a pregnant woman, he/she is charged with a double homicide…killing 2 people. But…if the MOM kills the baby, than that’s perfectly okay? Even in the secular world, this does not make sense. (Jeremiah 1:5, Psalm 139:13-16, Isaiah 49:5, Isaiah 44:2, Galatians 1:15, Luke 1:15, Luke 1:41, Psalm 22:9-10)
- Climate Change is NOT caused by fossil fuels, cow farts, or man-made activity…AND, our world is NOT going to end via a “global flood” in 12 years. God gave us a PROMISE in His Word that the world will continue to have day/night/seasons…the world is not ending. Also, God PROMISED not to destroy the earth with a global flood, which is the TRUE reason we have the RAINBOW. The Rainbow is a SIGN of God’s Mercy, which is EXACTLY why the LGBTQ AGENDA chose it as their banner…to mock God. What we know as “Climate Change” is really our earth being overburdened by the weight of mankind’s sin. Hosea 4 says the the beasts of the field, the fish of the sea, and the birds of the sky perish because of mankind’s sin. The land itself mourns when there is no repentance of sin. As mankind grows more and more perverse, violent, opposed to the ways of God, we will continue to see more and more violent storms, flooding, tornadoes, hurricanes, drought, earthquakes, etc….regardless of whether the New World Order imposes “Carbon taxes” on nations. The DESTRUCTIVE storms are BIRTHPAINS, leading us to the Tribulation period and eventually, the Kingdom of God. The nations of the earth are USING the very consequence of our sin (under the guise of “Climate Change”) to pull the world together, without the True God of Israel, to bring about a GLOBAL TOTALITARIAN REGIME..the likes of which has never happened on this earth before. They are using technology, AI, trans-humanism, gene altering, cameras, social credit scores, 5G, etc to MONITOR everyone on this planet, and they WILL at some point mandate the Mark of the Beast to buy or sell…anything (including food and water). The media, the educational system, the entertainment industry are all a part of this “conspiracy”. Yes, it is a conspiracy, but no, it’s not a fictional “conspiracy theory”…it’s Biblical. This is the Beast Kingdom of Daniel and Revelation. (Hosea 4:1-3, Genesis 8:22, Jeremiah 33:20, Genesis 9:11, https://dyingworld.org/2019/10/31/climate-change-or-birthpains/ )
- God’s land, the land of ISRAEL belongs to the Jewish people….FOREVER. The Palestinians are not the rightful owners of this land. Israel has an ANCIENT CONNECTION to this land that cannot be broken…ever. It is part of the EVERLASTING Abrahamic Covenant that was passed to Isaac and then to Jacob (renamed Israel). Ishmael, the father of “Islam” is not the rightful heir to this land! Jerusalem should NOT be divided, and God will not be happy when the global community attempts to divide Jerusalem. Any moderately successful attempt to divide God’s land will likely kick off the final seven year Tribulation period. (Joel 3:2, Genesis 15:17-21, Genesis 17:8-9, Amos 9:14-15, Deuteronomy 17:14, Isaiah 14:1, Leviticus 20:24, Deuteronomy 27:3, Ezekiel 47:14, Ezekiel 37:25)
Many of the above points are not being taught in Churches, and they are certainly NOT popular among people in general. We need to LOVE all people, and yet is it right to LIE to people just to get them to like or approve of us? If we speak out against homosexuality, fornication (sex before marriage), abortion, or if we declare that Jesus is the only way, we’ll be called narrow minded, homophobic bigots, intolerant, xenophobic or something worse. Life is hard. Being a Christian is not easy..but it is worth it. The world’s definition of LOVE..is to embrace every lifestyle as valid before God…but, is that God’s LOVE? How does God define love?
1 Corinthians 13:4: Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous; love does not brag and is not arrogant, 5 does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, 6 does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth; 7 bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
When we believe anything CONTRARY TO the Word of God, which is really God’s Words speaking directly to us, then we are believing the LIES of the devil. The Bible WARNS us that MANY will fall away in a Great Apostasy in the Last Days. Of course, our churches aren’t TELLING us that we’re in the last days…but we are! In-fact, the Bible tells us that we have been in the last days for approximately 2000 years! We have been WARNED that God Himself would send a STRONG DELUDING INFLUENCE so that those who LOVE the LIE..who take PLEASURE in going against God, in going against His Ways, those who LOVE to be POPULAR, TRENDY, HIP more than they love God…will BELIEVE the LIES of the DEVIL. The Church leadership needs to remember that judgment BEGINS in the House of God, and that those who teach are always held to a higher account.
If you are having difficulty with any of these points, please pray on them and then dig into the Word of God to discover the truth for yourself. Don’t take our word for it…find out for yourself! As we’ve said before, even once we know the truth, applying TRUTH to our lives, to our relationships takes guidance from the Holy Spirit, the Word of God, and prayer. We must always remember JOY, LOVE, PEACE, PATIENCE, KINDNESS, GENTLENESS, FAITHFULNESS AND SELF-CONTROL, the fruits of the Holy Spirit. This means that we are not to go out and bonk a non-believer on the head (figuratively speaking) because they are violating some of these truths. But, when prompted by the Holy Spirit, we may find opportunities to gently share the truth..in love.