In Revelation 4, John walks through the open door that is presented to him, and the first thing that he beholds is God’s Throne.
John’s description of God’s Throne is one of Great Beauty, unspeakable beauty and tranquility. John sees God Almighty sitting on the Throne. Instead of literally describing the appearance of God, John describes God and His Throne via metaphors that include precious jewels and a beautiful rainbow. The Jasper stone symbolizes the glory of God, possibly appearing as a type of shimmering diamond showcasing God’s Divinity, Holiness and Righteousness. The Sardius is red in color and symbolizes the blood of Christ that was shed for mankind because of God’s merciful atonement for the forgiveness of sins. The Emerald is green in color and symbolizes ETERNAL LIFE. The Rainbow, which has been hijacked by the LGBTQ community, is actually a sign of God’s Covenant of MERCY that He would never again destroy all the earth with a Global flood. John sees God’s Throne as very beautiful and tranquil, FLOWING with God’s MERCY and GRACE .
Then suddenly, the appearance of the Throne changes, and we see that God is about to pronounce judgment on an unrepentant, rebellious mankind. Jesus the Christ is worthy to BREAK the seals and open the scroll! God is TAKING BACK what is RIGHTFULLY HIS…the EARTH!
What we will notice as we READ THROUGH the book of Revelation is that the intensity of the Throne increases as we move from the beginning Seal judgments, to the Trumpet judgments, to finally the Bowl judgments of God’s wrath. The judgments increase in intensity and devastation when there is no humility, no repentance, no regard for God whatsoever.
As soon as Jesus breaks the first seal, the first horse of the apocalypse out of the Gate is the Rider on the White horse.
In the days of ancient Rome, horses were considered very powerful instruments of war. The people of John’s day would have seen the White Horse as a symbol of Victory and Triumph. The people of John’s day would have also understood very well the power and might that these riders on the 4 horses represented. As indicated by the Thunder and Lightning emanating from God’s Throne, the cup of man’s iniquity is full; therefore, God’s judgment is imminent. The opening of the first 4 seals are “the beginning of sorrows”.
Who is the rider on the White horse, the first horse out of the “gate”?
Most Biblical Prophecy experts believe that the rider on the white horse is the antichrist. I have been in prayer and seeking the Lord for His Wisdom on this topic because I’m not so sure that this is the best interpretation of this Scripture. I’m going to share with you the traditional view, as well as the view that I feel the Lord has been showing me, and ask you to seek the Lord for yourself for wisdom and discernment. We are in the Last Days, the time when God said knowledge and Revelation would increase.
Traditional view of the Rider on the White Horse
Why do most experts think that the rider on the White Horse is the antichrist? Well, the color white denotes peace, purity, goodness, righteousness; however, they believe that this rider represents a “false goodness, false peace”. Why?
- First, because the rider carries a bow and not a sword. Later, in Revelation 19, we see Jesus riding on a White Horse with a double edged sword coming out of His mouth (Rhomphala) which is the Word of God. The rider in Revelation 6 on the White horse has a bow, not a sword.
- Also, there are no mention of arrows, so most Bible teachers believe that this is intentional. They think there are no arrows because the rider on the white horse represents conquering through peace, like the antichrist, who will probably appear peaceful, like a “good guy” for the first 3.5 years of the 7 year Tribulation. However, it is not uncommon in Scripture, for a bow to be mentioned and not arrows (Ps. 46:9, Zechariah 9:10, Ps. 7:11-12, Zechariah 9:13). In-fact, in the Bible, arrows are very rarely mentioned in conjunction with the bow.
- Third, a Conquerer’s Crown was GIVEN to the rider on the White Horse. Bible experts believe that Jesus wouldn’t wear a Conquerer’s Crown (stephanos), that He would only wear a Diadem, a Royal Crown. Later in Revelation, we do see Jesus wearing a Diadem (Royal Crown), but we also see the Beast wearing 10 diadems on his 10 horns, so the diadem isn’t seen exclusively on Jesus.
- Fourth, Most people who believe in the Pre-Trib Rapture believe that the Bride of Christ has been taken to Heaven prior to the opening of the 1st Seal of Revelation. Because Jesus is opening the seals, they do not believe that the rider could be Jesus, nor do they believe that the rider could be Christians (body of Christ).
- Fifth, The seals in Revelation follow a similar order as the birth pangs in Matthew 24 and Luke 21 (deception, war, plague, famine). Since seals 2 and 3 include very similar imagery such as war and famine, they assume that the first horse must be deception to match Matthew 24. This is probably the most compelling portion of their “proof” that the rider on the white horse is the antichrist.
So why am I being led to believe that the rider is not the antichrist? Although they make some pretty good points and could be correct, there are also some flaws in their logic. Who do I think the rider on the White horse represents? Let’s take a look at the Scriptures.
- First, the Rider on the White Horse is the ONLY rider who is announced by a voice that sounds like THUNDER. This seems significant and sets the rider on the White horse apart from the other horses announced in Revelation. There are peals of Thunder coming out from God’s Throne, indicating judgment, and the VOICE of the 1st living creature around the Throne who announces the first horse of the apocalypse, sounds like THUNDER. God’s voice ALSO sounds like Thunder.
- Second, The White Horse is announced by the FIRST of the 4 Living Creatures surrounding the Throne of God. In Revelation 4, we discovered that the FIRST living creature has a face like a LION. In Scripture, a Lion represents a KING and JESUS HIMSELF is the LION of the TRIBE OF JUDAH. With a voice like Thunder, and a face like a lion, it’s almost like Jesus, Himself, is announcing this first horse…which is one reason why Bible scholars do NOT think the rider on the White horse can be Jesus...How can Jesus be in Heaven breaking the seals and yet riding on the White horse? But if the rider isn’t the antichrist, and it’s not Jesus, then who could it be?
- Third, throughout the Bible, the color white represents purity and righteousness. It also represents prophecy. I don’t think there is a single instance in the Bible where a false purity is described as white. The color white occurs 75 times in the Bible, 29 of which are in the New Testament. Our God is consistent. If 74 times, white represents righteousness, purity and holiness, then isn’t it doubtful that this one single time in Rev. 6 it represents deception? God is extremely consistent in His Word. He’s not trying to “trick” us, and He’s not a God of confusion. In-fact, we’ll see later in the book of Revelation that God is very up-front about describing the antichrist as a wild beast (therion), as a dragon.
- The rider on the White horse is announced by a Heavenly being, the Living creature with a face like a LION. In fact, all the horses are announced by the extremely Holy Heavenly beings that surround God’s Throne! This makes it seem VERY PROBABLE that these riders originate from HEAVEN. This is important because in Revelation 13 we are shown the beast, the antichrist coming up out of the “sea of humanity” on EARTH, NOT in HEAVEN. The dragon is THROWN DOWN to earth in Revelation 12, and rises up out of the SEA as the antichrist in Revelation 13. The beast is NOT in Heaven and is NOT being announced by a Heavenly being surrounding the Throne of God.
- Fifth, The rider on the White Horse is given a Conquerer’s crown. This Conquering crown (stephanos) is a type of wreath that was awarded to the victor in ancient athletic games. The Greek name “Stephanos” stems from the word “Stephen” who was the first Christian martyr. This is the Crown of Righteousness that is promised to the Believer in 2 Timothy 4:8, James 1:12, Revelation 2:10, Revelation 3:11, Philippians 4:1, 1 Peter 5:4, and 1 Thess. 2:19. In-fact, except for this passage in Revelation 6, The Stephanos (conquerer’s crown) is ONLY given to overcoming Believers in Yeshua (Jesus).
- Sixth, The Rider on the White Horse goes out “conquering and to conquer”...Some translations read “conquering and he conquered.” The Greek word for conquer is nikaō, which is used 24 times in the New Testament meaning “to overcome”, matching the overcomer’s crown (stephanos) that the rider on the white horse is wearing. Only 2 times in the New Testament, is the word nikaō used to mean “conquer”.
Who do I believe the rider on the White Horse is? In a sense, the rider on the White Horse represents Jesus; however, I BELIEVE THIS RIDER ACTUALLY REPRESENTS GOD’S END-TIME ARMY, His Saints who have received their crowns (stephanos) and have overcome (nikaō) .
Below, we will include 3 different ways to think about the Rider on the White Horse.
- The rider is God’s End Time Army
- The rider is God’s Resurrected Saints who are “Alive and Remain”
- The rider is God’s End-Time Elijah who comes BEFORE the Day of the Lord
1. Rider on the White horse is God’s End-Time Army
The White horse is the symbol of Christian victory. Jesus is going forth in spiritual power conquering through His End-Time army. This rider is armed with a bow. The arrows of His judgments (war, famine) would be sharp among those who refused the sword of His word. For those who will not turn He hath bent His bow and made it ready. His arrows are ordained against the persecutors.
Let’s look at some related Scriptures that paint a picture of God’s end-time army. These references are veiled, and yet “hidden in plain sight”. Our current bodies are made from the “dust of the ground” (Daniel 12:2) and are perishable, but once crowns are handed out, our bodies will be raised imperishable, immortal, anastasis (Resurrected), like Jesus’ body.
Blow a trumpet in Zion,
And sound an alarm on My holy mountain!
Let all the inhabitants of the land tremble,
For the day of the Lord is coming;
Surely it is near,
They run like mighty men,
They climb the wall like soldiers;
And they each march in line,
Nor do they deviate from their paths.
10 Before them the earth quakes,
The heavens tremble,
The sun and the moon grow dark
And the stars lose their brightness.
11 The Lord utters His voice before His army;
Surely His camp is very great (great in number)
For strong is he who carries out His word.
“Now at that time Michael, the great prince who stands guard over the sons of your people, will arise. And there will be a time of distress such as never occurred since there was a nation until that time; and at that time your people, everyone who is found written in the book, will be rescued. 2 Many of those who sleep in the dust of the ground will awake, these to everlasting life, but the others to disgrace and everlasting contempt. 3Those who have insight will shine brightly like the brightness of the expanse of heaven, and those who lead the many to righteousness, like the stars forever and ever.
“Arise, shine; for your light has come,
And the glory of the Lord has risen upon you.
2 “For behold, darkness will cover the earth
And deep darkness the peoples;
But the Lord will rise upon you
And His glory will appear upon you.
3 “Nations will come to your light,
And kings to the brightness of your rising.
1 John 3:2: Beloved, now we are children of God, and it has not appeared as yet what we will be. We know that when He appears, we will be like Him, because we will see Him just as He is. 3 And everyone who has this hope fixed on Him purifies himself, just as He is pure.
2. Rider on the White horse is “those who are alive and remain”
Most believers in the pre-Tribulation Rapture see the Rapture happening as a single, rapid event in Revelation 4 when John SEES the open door in Heaven and HEARS JESUS saying “Come up here…and I’ll show you what is about to take place after these things“.…
I’m going to share with you a slightly different interpretation, still a pre-Tribulation Rapture, but a MYSTERY hidden in plain sight. However, if you hold to the traditional view of Revelation, that’s just fine. These things I’m presenting here are not a “Thus sayeth the Lord” and, like the belief in the pre-Tribulation Rapture, are NOT Salvation issues. Salvation, Eternal Life, is only obtained by BELIEVING in the precious shed blood of the Lord Jesus Christ for the FORGIVENESS of SINS! No matter what we study in Prophecy, THE GOSPEL (GOOD NEWS) is the MOST IMPORTANT TOPIC in the BIBLE and the MOST IMPORTANT TOPIC on this BLOG!
With that as our back-drop, isn’t it interesting that John didn’t see the Raptured Saints around the Throne of God UNTIL Revelation 7, AFTER the first 6 seals have been broken. But am I implying that the Rapture doesn’t occur at Revelation 4, before the 1st seal is opened? Hmmm…yes…and no. I think that there are some things that God has kept HIDDEN about the Rapture (hidden in plain sight) until these last of the last days.
“After these things“..…John sees a Great Multitude clothed in WHITE ROBES around the Throne, the Raptured Saints, AFTER the first 6 seals of Revelation have been opened. It appears that the Rider on the White Horse was very successful in turning lukewarm or lost hearts to Jesus BEFORE the Great and Terrible Day of the Lord. John is seeing the HARVEST, the souls who “came out of” the GREAT TRIBULATION. These are not the martyrs UNDER the Throne in Rev. 6:9-11 (5th Seal) , but rather, these are the Raptured Saints, those who were caught away so that they would not have to endure the GREAT TRIBULATION.
If God’s Saints are raptured in Revelation 4, then why the delay? Why do we not SEE the Raptured Saints until after the 6th Seal is opened? When we look CLOSELY at the Rapture in both 1 Corinthians 15 and 1 Thessalonians 4, we find out that what most people consider to be the Rapture is really a two step process. What do I mean?
Rapture is a 2 step process – resurrection & harpazo
First, we have the Resurrection, where believers are given Spiritual bodies similar to the body of Jesus at the time of His Resurrection. This is a picture of the Firstfruit Harvest, the Barley Harvest of souls, who walk through the OPEN DOOR in Rev. 4, and receive an “overcomers” crown, or the Crown of LIFE. Paul describes this “Transformation” of our physical bodies into spiritual bodies as a MYSTERY. Indeed it is! Please look closely at 1 Corinthians 15:50 without reading into it the Rapture, the Harpazo, the catching away. Paul describes a MYSTERY, where our physical bodies will be raised imperishable, CHANGED in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the LAST TRUMP. Paul is describing RAISING (awakening) the “dead flesh” to LIFE, but it’s NOT the harpazo (Rapture/”catching away”). As a matter of fact, the harpazo is not even mentioned in this scripture.
The “catching away”, or the harpazo (rapture) is spoken of VERY SPECIFICALLY in 1st Thessalonians 4. Let’s read this verse together carefully. God is listing for us the sequence of events that directly precede the Rapture. In our previous post about the pre-Tribulation Rapture, we alluded to this MYSTERIOUS sequence of events by stating that people should “expect the unexpected”, because the Rapture is not likely to occur as depicted in the movies, or even in the Left Behind Series. We believe there is a short “gap” of time in-between the raising or transformation of the Saints on earth until the Harpazo for the purpose of bringing in the Wheat Harvest. The first 5 Seals of Revelation will be opened during this gap. Although this means the Church will see some destruction, those who were ready will be transformed, changed, and will not be harmed by the destruction. They will help to prepare the rest of the Church (lukewarm/laodicea) for the Rapture that will come before the 1st Trumpet is blown. This is the MERCY of our God. https://dyingworld.org/2019/04/02/the-rapture/
God says that there will be a SHOUT, a TRUMPET of God, and the “dead in Christ shall rise (anastemi/resurrection) first”. Everyone thinks that literal graves will open up, and the dead Saints (Christians) will rise up out of them, and float up to Heaven. This is how the Rapture is depicted in movies. I can understand why people think this because something similar to this actually happened in Matthew 27 at the time of Jesus’ Resurrection. The bodies of the Old Testament Saints were raised. The Greek word for “raised” in Matthew 27, as in “waking from the sleep of death” is egeiro. This is the most common word used for raising someone out of sleep, or out of literal death. Paul even used the word egeiro to describe how Jesus was raised from death. But when people refer to Jesus’ Resurrection (eternal life), they use the word anistēmi . In 1 Thessalonians 4 when “the dead in Christ shall RISE first”, the Greek word used for “rise” is NOT egeiro, but anistēmi, a word that has to do with immortality and the Resurrection. What I’m trying to say is that when the Trumpet sounds, I don’t think literal graves will open and the bodies of the Saints will rise because I believe that this was accomplished at Jesus’ Resurrection per Matthew 27.
Jesus says that at the time of the Resurrection, we will by no means PRECEDE those who have “fallen asleep”. I believe this is because those who have fallen asleep in Jesus are already in Heaven with Him in their Spiritual bodies. Now, that isn’t what “mainstream theology” teaches. They teach that the Saints who die will have to wait until “the last day” to get their spiritual bodies. Yet Matthew 27 shows that the bodies of Saints were raised at the same time Jesus was raised. In his near death experience at only 4 years old, Colton Burpo, “Heaven is for real” saw many people walking around in Heaven, as though with a body, not as “disembodied spirits”. Also, just to throw another caveat in, what makes us think that Heavenly time is equivalent to “earthly time”, when we know that 1000 years are like a day to God (2 Peter 3:8)? There are things about the Resurrection that we don’t yet understand.
When Martha said that she understood Jesus would raise (egeiro) her brother Lazarus from the dead up at “the last day”, Jesus responded that HE IS the Resurrection (anastasis) and the life.
When Jesus says that “the dead in Christ will RISE first (anastasis), I believe we are speaking about those Saints on earth, who have died to self, who are ALIVE in Christ, and yet who are still wrapped in “dead flesh” (Romans 8:10). At the last Trump, in the blink of an eye, these Saints will walk through an open door, be TRANSFORMED into Spiritual bodies, and appear on earth as TRANSFORMED (Rev. 4:1), all in the blink of an eye. Jesus had a way of instantly appearing on earth, and disappearing after His Resurrection. The door is probably a metaphor for heaven. https://dyingworld.org/2019/04/11/can-these-dry-bones-live/ https:/ /dyingworld.org/2019/04/24/yet-once-more-god-will-shake-the-heavens-the-earth/
Romans 8:10: If Christ is in you, though the body is dead because of sin, yet the spirit is alive because of righteousness. 11 But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ Jesus from the dead will also give life (quicken) to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you.
Philippians 3: 20: For our citizenship is in heaven, from which also we eagerly wait for a Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ; 21 who will transform the body of our humble state into conformity with the body of His glory, by the exertion of the power that He has even to subject all things to Himself.
Romans 8: 22: For we know that the whole creation groans and suffers the pains of childbirth together until now. 23 And not only this, but also we ourselves, having the FIRST FRUITS OF THE SPIRIT, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting eagerly for our adoption as sons, THE REDEMPTION OF OUR BODY. 24 For in hope we have been saved, but hope that is seen is not hope; for who hopes for what he already sees? 25 But if we hope for what we do not see, with perseverance we wait eagerly for it.
This is the Resurrection that happens at “The last Trump”. Those who have “fallen asleep” in Christ are not dead, they are alive and well in Heaven. We will not precede them because they’re already there. God is not the God of the dead, He’s the God of the living. Jesus IS the Resurrection and the life. Think about it. The Apostles SAW Moses, Elijah, and Jesus in the Transfiguration. Jesus was still alive, Elijah had been “raptured” away never seeing death, but Moses clearly died. (Exodus 13:19, Jude 1:9). How did the Disciples see Moses if he was DEAD or even “asleep” in the ground? Moses and Elijah were RECOGNIZABLE with a type of BODY, not a “disembodied spirit”. I think that we do not really COMPREHEND HEAVEN or the POWER of our GOD.
Once the Trumpet sounds, the “dead in Christ will RISE” OR BE TRANSFORMED to DISPLAY the GLORY OF GOD. The group who are “alive and remain”, those who have never “fallen asleep”, and yet are TRANSFORMED and given the gift of ETERNAL LIFE (anastasis) will appear ON EARTH as God’s End Time army, the rider on the White horse. Our God is doing a NEW THING, something we wouldn’t believe even if we had been told (Habakkuk 1:5). This gift of eternal life (Resurrection) is the same thing as being given a crown, an overcomer’s crown, the CROWN OF LIFE (James 1:12).
3. Rider on the White horse is the Elijah who comes BEFORE the Day of the Lord
It is the Transformed Saints, those who are “alive and remain on earth, wearing their crowns” until the Harpazo, who comprise God’s End-time army, the army that rides at the opening of the 1st Seal. They set out “conquering and to conquer”, to turn people’s hearts back to the Lord before the Harpazo (Rapture). They are the end-time “Elijah who is to come”, performing Miracles similar to those performed by the Apostles and preaching the true Gospel to the ends of the earth while the remaining 4 seals are opened. God’s End-time army, filled with the latter rain outpouring of the Holy Spirit, will walk in the “Spirit and power” of Elijah. According to Malachi 4:5, Elijah is prophesied to precede the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ, to make ready a people, before the “Great and Terrible Day of the Lord”.
The Old Testament prophet Malachi had prophesied of a forerunner to Messiah, a prophet who would walk in the “spirit and power of Elijah” to prepare the way of the Lord. This prophet “Elijah” would call people to repentance (turn from sin) before the coming of the Lord.
During Jesus’ first coming, John the Baptist was the fulfillment of this prophecy. Jesus, Himself, confirmed this fact in Matthew 11:14.
Is there an inconsistency or error in the Bible when John, himself stated that he was NOT Elijah? NO!!! John the Baptist CONFIRMED that he was not LITERALLY Elijah (reincarnated), as some people surmised. Instead, John walked in the “spirit and power” of Elijah (Holy spirit), fulfilling Malachi 4:5 perfectly at the time of Jesus’ first coming. John’s “job” was to make straight the way of the Lord.
Because Jesus confirmed John’s role at the time of His First Coming, many Christians believe that John the Baptist was the only fulfillment of Malachi 4:5; however, notice what Malachi 4:5 actually says. The prophecy in Malachi says that God Himself would send “Elijah the prophet’, or one(s) in the Spirit and power of Elijah (aka filled with the Holy Spirit) who would prepare the way of the LORD BEFORE the GREAT and TERRIBLE DAY of the LORD. The 2nd part of Malachi 4:5 clearly speaks about the Day of the Lord, which is the Great Tribulation period, not Jesus’ first coming. The final fulfillment of Malachi 4:5 is reserved for the LAST DAYS, the days that Jesus spoke of in Matthew 24, Luke 21, and Mark 13.
I think the rider on the White Horse IS the endtime “prophet Elijah”, and this rider is going to look VERY different than anybody is expecting. At the time of Jesus’ first coming, this was just a single individual, John the Baptist, who made ready a people for the 1st coming of the Lord (Messiah).
Prior to Jesus’ 2nd coming, I think this “prophet Elijah” will be an entire end-time army of God’s saints who have OVERCOME, who HAVE BEEN GIVEN conqueror crowns (stephanos) per Revelation 4 (TRANSFORMED) and who will make ready a people for the RAPTURE (harpazo/catching away). God’s End-time army will prepare the way of the Lord BEFORE the Great Tribulation period.
I know this is a pretty bold prediction, and probably not something that you’ve heard before. Most people think that there will be a quick and sudden catching away of the Saints (Christians) and then everybody else will be left to endure the worst time on earth. But, what if our MERCIFUL GOD, is going to have one last harvest, one last opportunity for people to SEE the truth prior to the Rapture – the wheat harvest? What if God is going to make this really, really obvious and hard to ignore? Jesus told His Disciples that they would do GREATER WORKS than even He did. Did the Disciples REALLY do greater works than Jesus? Has this prophecy been completely fulfilled? Could the words of Jesus be SLEEPING and ready to WAKE UP before the Great and Terrible Day of the Lord? God often leaves the best for last.
Beware of satan’s counterfeit army
Although I don’t believe the rider on the White horse is the antichrist, I do expect that the enemy (satan) has “his counterfeit army” (false prophets) also ready to ride around the time the White Horse rides. The Bible speaks of lying signs and wonders, false miracles, and trickery that will deceive the very elect if possible.
2 Thessalonians 2: 8 Then that lawless one will be revealed whom the Lord will slay with the breath of His mouth and bring to an end by the appearance of His coming; 9 that is, the one whose coming is in accord with the activity of Satan, with all power and signs and false wonders, 10 and with all the deception of wickedness for those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth so as to be saved.
Matthew 24:24 For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will show great signs and wonders, so as to mislead, if possible, even the elect.
How can we tell the difference between the True prophet and the false if they’re both performing MIRACLES?? Prayer is Key! Holy Spirit is our GUIDE and TEACHER!!! Know the voice of Your Savior…to Know God’s Word is to RECOGNIZE the voice of Your Savior. Jesus says His sheep know His voice, and another they will not follow. God’s End-time army will be filled with the Holy Spirit, Jesus’ voice on earth.
- The true prophet of God will always point to the Lord Jesus Christ as the One doing the Miracles and to the Word of God (Bible)…NEVER him (her) self…or some other “god”
- The True prophet will walk in Love, the Love of Christ
- Watch their fruit. If they are walking in sin, LOVING SIN, embracing or encouraging sin, then they are NOT from God.
- The true prophet of God will ALWAYS admit that Jesus is the Son of God who CAME in the FLESH, and that JESUS IS GOD.
- The True Prophet will point to the Gospel, that Jesus Christ is the ONLY path to Heaven. There is NO OTHER PATH.
- The true prophet will NOT be a prophet for “PROFIT”.
- Go to the Scriptures for yourself, the True prophet will walk in the Word of God, NEVER contrary to God’s Word.
This interpretation of the White Horse of the Apocalypse is one that I believe has been “hidden” in plain sight in the Scriptures, and is being revealed in these Last Days. However, this is NOT a “Thus sayeth the Lord” and is NOT a Salvation issue. There are more traditional views that many excellent Bible Scholars believe. Like the pre-Tribulation Rapture, Christians should NOT let interpretation of Bible prophecy divide us.
In the next few posts we will discuss our interpretation of the 144,000, as well as the riders of horses 2-4, and the additional seals, trumpets, and bowls of Revelation. The Seals of Revelation begin the Judgments of God as He takes back His Creation from the “god of this world”. God Bless!!! 😊